If We Can Win The League At Brighton

What would happen if there are couple of hundred blues outside the away end or if a couple of hundred come out of their ends and walk around to the away ends?

Be met by tons of stewards I guess. At the moment the concern seems to be a pitch invasion at the final whistle lol.

Be met by tons of stewards I guess. At the moment the concern seems to be a pitch invasion at the final whistle lol.
Think it will be difficult for that to happen if we did win. Maybe a few might go for it, think there will be too many stewards about for it to happen.

Got a call at 9 20 with a ticket so jumped in the car.

Where is best place to park around the stadium?

Sing loud and proud travelling blues. Hope we get an early goal to settle our nerves. Watching this one on TV, wish I was there, starting to feel a bit nervous now. Come on blues, let's do this.

Feel more nervous than I ever have in a title run for some reason, almost the same feeling derby day used to give me, on and off the pot all morning, told the Mrs to write the day off as i'm not up to doing much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.