Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

And good try Wolves, well done.
you were unlucky, liverpools first goal came from a cross that was deflected straight to mane, who was offside on their second.
pricks getting the breaks right to the end.

and while i'm at it, the media can sod off as well with their disrespect.
remember when it was always the big four? now that us and spurs have broken thru its the big six, really? no way they can leave out rags and gunners, wow

have it.
get in.
come on.
take that.
how are you liking it now?

City, best in the land,

Everton, Leicester and even Wolves look quite capable of leapfrogging united. Wonder if we’ll see a big 8?

97 POINTS AND YOU STILL CAME SECOND!

LOL
Yeah and a message to dippers fans who say our title wins mean nothing cos of “financial doping”. You can buy talent with cash - but cash alone doesn’t buy desire, determination and the will to win. Proud of the champions - now let’s round it off with the FA cup.

How’s everyone coping?
Eyes hanging out of my head here in Adelaide, Australia, didn't bother going to work on the back of two hours sleep. Have spent the morning watching every celebration video I can find, reading all the posts on here of the fans who were there, and in Manchester. Great effort by all.

So proud, and it will be great walking around in my City gear, with so many Liverpool fans here, and always having this one over them. We beat the best they could do, they'll never be better. Best of all they know it to.

Well , it’s 4am ish and I’m still buzzin laying here in my Brighton hotel room. Can’t sleep , jet lag , excitement etc.
I flew over on a whim, didn’t get a ticket, but spent one of the best days of my life in a pub rammed with blues.
That was mint. Great stuff City.
Wembley here I come. ( and btw I have got a ticket.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.