Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Well , it’s 4am ish and I’m still buzzin laying here in my Brighton hotel room. Can’t sleep , jet lag , excitement etc.
I flew over on a whim, didn’t get a ticket, but spent one of the best days of my life in a pub rammed with blues.
That was mint. Great stuff City.
Wembley here I come. ( and btw I have got a ticket.)
Top fucking work Blue.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Peps grey lucky coat, he wore a black one near Xmas when we lost to palace and Leicester, he binned it and the rest us history CHAMPIONEES

Anybody who tries to argue we aren't the best English team ever, should just be laughed at. There's no point arguing, just laugh at them.
What a wonderful day & magnificent achievement by a quite remarkable team.

Champions this year just caps off all our other trophies. Winning the way we have from 7,but potentially 10 points,behind shows just how great we’ve been. 14 straight wins. One. At. A. Time !!

198 points in two seasons.....200+ goals.....5 trophies in 2 seasons with one still to play for......a domestic ‘Grand Slam’ potentially.

The greatest team in PL history and probably the best in English football history.

Congratulations MANCHESTER CITY and thank you HM Sheikh Mansour

Yeah and a message to dippers fans who say our title wins mean nothing cos of “financial doping”. You can buy talent with cash - but cash alone doesn’t buy desire, determination and the will to win. Proud of the champions - now let’s round it off with the FA cup.

Also the fact there entire history since the late 1950’s was built on as they put it “doping” by the Moore’s family. YCMIU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.