Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Yeah and a message to dippers fans who say our title wins mean nothing cos of “financial doping”. You can buy talent with cash - but cash alone doesn’t buy desire, determination and the will to win. Proud of the champions - now let’s round it off with the FA cup.
Or you can adopt the rags’ approach?

Wow what a day that was, City square was rocking well done City for providing a top show.

The emotion & beer everywhere it was class.

The players coming back just topped the day off, well done lads so proud.

Can't wait for Wembley come on City

Within I'd say, an 8 hour period yesterday, City won the title and my hometown NBA team made the Western Conference Playoffs for the first time in 20 years. I don't expect I will have as much good fortune in such a short span ever again. Definitely wish I'd have made bet or two last week just to try my luck! ;)

I'm so ****** poorly right now.. Totally worth it though GET THE FUCK IIINNNNNN CHAMPIONIES :) I feel like a tonne weights been lifted off my back. CTID

goooooooooooood morning manchesterrrrrr, everythings blue!!!!!

Still taking in what we have done, so amazed, never thought it would feel like this, it always felt like we were just stopping Liverpool winning but now on cloud 9. What the boys have done has been incredible.

Now for the trebble and now for being a spurs fan. And fuckoff all LFC fanboys in the media you deserve this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.