Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to BBC 5 live - the presenter has just said and I quote directly “Man united fans have called in and asked us to remind everyone they’ve one the PL 20 times” so f**king biased

Bastard Broadcasting Corpse. R4 sports news at 8.30 City under a cloud for FFP. No report on winning the league. Good to our Gary making the national news.

That's not nice. Before the game he was stopping for selfies. But Liverpool fans never throw anything. I suppose they'd say it's different to organising hundreds of objects being thrown at a bus.
I have to agree, I hated him as a player but now he's a pundit he's very fair and balanced I think. I also remember him saying after Murray scored that "all of Manchester just groaned" that made me smile.

Jamie Redknapp in the Daily Fail.

His highlights of the season.

BEST BOSS

He may not have won the title but Jurgen Klopp has done a remarkable job.

Not only has he pushed Manchester City to the limit, but he has also reached a second successive Champions League final.(Losing 4 games, drawing 2 games, and Liverpool’s only hard opponents were Barcelona)

Have to agree about Neville -
Shameful to treat a pundit like that... red as they come as player (I used to despise him) but as a pundit he rises above loyalties... I remember cheesy doing an interview when he retired and the fact was he a fan playing for his team - you’d give anything to be in his position to play for your boyhood club and give your all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.