Antoine Griezmann

I cant see it after the trouble you went through to get him. Maybe if someone was desperate to prize him away but I dont see any interest.

Rafinha?

I'd be happy if Rodgers would take him on loan at Leicester just to get his wages off the books and let Premiership clubs chase him next season when his stock has recovered

Gomes will go between 25-40M, Cillessen for 25M, Rafinha 25-35M, Rakitic 50-60M, Malcom 35-45M

I'd be happy if Rodgers would take him on loan at Leicester just to get his wages off the books and let Premiership clubs chase him next season when his stock has recovered

Gomes will go between 25-40M, Cillessen for 25M, Rafinha 25-35M, Rakitic 50-60M, Malcom 35-45M

The problem you find with Liverpool is there ex players are not allowed to play for other PL clubs without getting masses of shit so that is highly unlikely.

Rafinha and Malcolm are of no interest - you wont get E25m for the pair. Rakitic wiped about £30m of his value with his I dont like gays comments this last week. Maybe united will take him for £20m. Italy maybe a better option now.

The problem you find with Liverpool is there ex players are not allowed to play for other PL clubs without getting masses of shit so that is highly unlikely.

Rafinha and Malcolm are of no interest - you wont get E25m for the pair. Rakitic wiped about £30m of his value with his I dont like gays comments this last week. Maybe united will take him for £20m. Italy maybe a better option now.
No way Barca are getting those kind of fees for their players. Rakitic for a start is 31, No chance people will pay big money for him.

Could be missing something but you'll be fortunate to get €50-60m for Rakitic at 31, no? Who's going to pay that for him?

No way Barca are getting those kind of fees for their players. Rakitic for a start is 31, No chance people will pay big money for him.
All told though he's probably close with the $200m return on all those players. Agreed Rakitic is prob more likely to go for half of that value, but if they get 25-30 for him, 15-20 for Cillessen, 80-90 for coutinho, even on the low end already at 120. Gomes played pretty decent for Everton (and I thought i read Spurs were sniffing around), so i feel like 30ish is a safe guess on him. Malcolm is still young, could get 30-40 on him. 200 total seems very doable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.