Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxed about this. If we sell him surely we will ask 100+m for him... having said that I cannot see us sell him.

I can. Pep has looked seriously pissed off with his cameo’s towards the end of the season.

Be a shame but I can see it happening.

It's a bit cheesey, but when Pep is angry with a player it means he cares.

If you listen to players who Pep gets rid of, he just stops caring, doesn't speak to them, doesn't play them, doesn't bother trying to correct them when they're on the pitch, doesn't bother telling them what's wrong or why they aren't playing.

Pep+Leroy have an odd relationship but I believe it's because Guardiola knows that Sané has so much potential and isn't currently fulfilling it. You literally can't buy anyone in world football that would improve us as much as unlocking Leroy's potential and getting Pep's ideas into his head so he can be at his best consistently and play every week.

It's a bit cheesey, but when Pep is angry with a player it means he cares.

If you listen to players who Pep gets rid of, he just stops caring, doesn't speak to them, doesn't play them, doesn't bother trying to correct them when they're on the pitch, doesn't bother telling them what's wrong or why they aren't playing.

Pep+Leroy have an odd relationship but I believe it's because Guardiola knows that Sané has so much potential and isn't currently fulfilling it. You literally can't buy anyone in world football that would improve us as much as unlocking Leroy's potential and getting Pep's ideas into his head so he can be at his best consistently and play every week.

That’s reassuring then. I don’t want him to go. Hopefully he won’t. The contract situation makes it all a bit uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.