2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Well, it is now the morning after the night before. If we dont have any announcements of new signings by 1200 - Txiki out and I'm off to support the dippers and rags. Simply not good enough from City this.

i think we have too many players. david silva will be a legend here forever no doubt, but a large part of me genuinely hopes he moves on this summer. bernardo and foden should take all of his minutes centrally. sane and mahrez getting bernardo's minutes outwide.

in: rodrigo, wan bissaka, de ligt

out: silva, ota, danilo

Last edited:
i think we have too many players. david silva will be a legend here forever no doubt, but a large part of me genuinely hopes he moves on this summer. bernardo and foden should take all of his minutes centrally. sane and mahrez getting bernardo's minutes outwide.

in: rodrigo, wan bissaka, de ligt

out: silva, ota, danilo
Sane plays on the left

One new CB definitely and Garcia as 4th.
Laporte Stones New CB Garcia and maybe someyones Fernandinho filling in

Possibly do we have a bigger chance of getting De Ligt than we thought? Vinny and nico our surely means someone coming in is agreed?

Kompany has left so I guess Ota is staying. Need a new CB now though surely?

I think Ota is leaving as well. He has asked to leave and i doubt this changes anything.

Another CB signing, and i can see Pep using Ferna as CB cover for his final season.

De Ligt and another high level CB tbh. We can just assume one of the 4 will be injured for a stretch so De Ligt alone isn't enough. Ota was our best CB the season before this one and Vinny is Vinny. Even if De Ligt is Maldini and Nesta reincarnated into one we need to buy two

Possibly do we have a bigger chance of getting De Ligt than we thought? Vinny and nico our surely means someone coming in is agreed?
If it was not for Mino Raiola, I think we would break the bank for this guy.

But Raiola is poison and could damage our dressing room, and he is hardly Pep's best mate.

If it was not for Mino Raiola, I think we would break the bank for this guy.

But Raiola is poison and could damage our dressing room, and he is hardly Pep's best mate.

I think we have to get past that though if De Ligt was up for coming mate. He is a generational talent and if there is a chance we have to go big and get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.