2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Out:
Kompany
Oto
Danilo
Delph

Possible Outs:
Sane
David Silva (what a bitter sweet summer this will be if true :( )
Gundog
Muric
Bravo

In:
Rodri
Felix (if Sane is gone)
de Ligt
Garcia and/or Harwood-Bellis to step up for the domestic cup games and rotation.
Frimpong possibly as fullback cover plus 1 more(?)

Edit: I forgot Matt Smith coming back from loan.

If otamendi leaves I’d have maguire at city. I think he’s a good player. I think we are going to target more British players this summer.

Chillwell
Maguire
Bissaka ....

Out:
Kompany
Oto
Danilo
Delph

Possible Outs:
Sane
David Silva (what a bitter sweet summer this will be if true :( )
Gundog
Muric
Bravo

In:
Rodri
Felix (if Sane is gone)
de Ligt
Garcia and/or Harwood-Bellis to step up for the domestic cup games and rotation.
Frimpong possibly as fullback cover plus 1 more(?)

Edit: I forgot Matt Smith coming back from loan.
The amount of ins will not make up for the amount of outs and possible outs. Our squad will be seriously weakened if this happens.

I’d take Maguire in a heartbeat for the right price, he’s class on the ball, showed that at times against us and would certainly give us something extra from corners which we are desperately in need of.

I wouldn’t mind maguire to be honest but what has stones done so wrong in the second half of the season?

De Ligt + Maguire would be fine but Magurie is going to cost a bomb. Nathan Ake would cost less and personally I think there might be more upside to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.