Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the irish always seemed such jovial and care free people.
"the Irish" are like all nationalities, a wide spread of all types of personalities and characteristics. This article is worth reading, it is well written and a plausible balm for his readers ie. populist red shirted propaganda. For Blues it is biased bile dressed up as intellectual debate. Perhaps someone on this forum with some journalistic experience could reply to it and set him straight.

I think Pep will end up being hounded out of England by the media. He handled the ambush question poorly yesterday and the media pack will see that as a sign of weakness to eat away at.
I think he handed the ambush question absolutely superbly.

The softly-softly approach has got us to the point where journalists feel it's fair game to ask those kind of questions.

Pep's disgust at the question was exactly what was needed in my opinion. Most of the rest of the press have derided the question, and I bet the pond scum will think twice about asking questions like that in the future.

I wonder if Conn tweeted that because yesterday I replied to his "city 1.3b spend" tweet with a comment about money in vs glazers money out and still laden with debt

Edit

And can you tell us how much the Glazer family has taken OUT of utd in the same period, while leaving a £400m debt in placeThey're obviously doing things the right way
£22 million in dividends to shareholders in the first 6 months of this year.

"the Irish" are like all nationalities, a wide spread of all types of personalities and characteristics. This article is worth reading, it is well written and a plausible balm for his readers ie. populist red shirted propaganda. For Blues it is biased bile dressed up as intellectual debate. Perhaps someone on this forum with some journalistic experience could reply to it and set him straight.
oh, he certainly knows his readership and what they want to hear. its a shame for journalism that the trade used to be about enlightening the readership with interesting and profound information/facts that may change their perceptions and expand their horizons, but these days its just about feeding the readerships petty prejudices and keeping them ignorant, but clicking.
and also, i dont have the figures, but im pretty sure that, these days, successfully setting an agenda driven journalist "straight" is as plausible as bending a laser beam with a banana!!

The Mirror have been very nice today,they did join in last week but i think they might be a bit embarrased at some of the stuff said/written by their peers

Well it seems Ewan MacKenna has self published his 'article' & as I suspected it's just mud slinging with zero evidence.
Just ignore the throbber blues, all bark & no bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.