Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, you're definitely reading the wrong thing!

It's on something called Pundit Arena. No, me either.
Ok im reading the right thing now but it’s still a big turd
This is a weak strain of how Abu Dhabi does its business. And make no mistake, Abu Dhabi is all of modern Manchester City, even if all of modern Manchester City isn’t Abu Dhabi.

It’s why the dictator and Crown Prince, Mohamed bin Zayed, installed his most trusted man Khaldoon al Mubarak as chairman there to keep an eye on the investment. Interestingly crucial people also say he plays a vital role in both Yemen and now in their expansion into Libya. It’s also why his half-brother Mansour bin Zayed is down as owner but sources say nothing big gets the go-ahead in Abu Dhabi and this Manchester City without his going upstairs.

And it’s why the club’s key PR man Simon Pearce pops up in leaked emails conversing with former US secretary of defence Jim Mattis and retired Australian general Mike Hindmarsh who is heavily involved in Abu Dhabi’s strategy in Yemen. There they discuss trying to stop reporting of atrocities getting out, as well trying to bring media to sanitised sites to show a very different version. In those emails, Al Mubarak is eventually included as well.

Delete if I’m not allowed to quote that

You heard it here first people. Him being employed by the Saudis? No Problem. Voting for Eurovision? Accomplice to murder.

Fucking hell, he really is a piece of work. The only positive thing I can say is that at least it's not just City fans in his cross-hairs. It's tens of millions of law-abiding citizens across Europe too. To be fair though, some of the Eurovision entries are guilty of murdering music!

Anyway, by living in Brazil I wonder if Ewan feels he's an accomplice to the mass disappearance of young kids from the streets of Rio and beyond

Fucking hell, he really is a piece of work. The only positive thing I can say is that at least it's not just City fans in his cross-hairs. It's tens of millions of law-abiding citizens across Europe too. To be fair though, some of the Eurovision entries are guilty of murdering music!

Anyway, by living in Brazil I wonder if Ewan feels he's an accomplice to the mass disappearance of young kids from the streets of Rio and beyond
He might even have a pool and a maid named rosella cleaning his house for £2 a week..

He's a nobody. Don't give him the oxygen. Fucked off to Brazil because he can't get work over here. Reduced to blogging.

Doing all this because he's thousands of miles away and getting his jollies being made to feel relevant in an echo chamber of Twitter.

He's Duncan Castles but without the contacts.

He's a nobody. Don't give him the oxygen. Fucked off to Brazil because he can't get work over here. Reduced to blogging.

Doing all this because he's thousands of miles away and getting his jollies being made to feel relevant in an echo chamber of Twitter.

He's Duncan Castles but without the contacts.

He also can't set foot in Ireland as there's a bounty on him for slandering someone but that's a whole other story.

I wonder if Conn tweeted that because yesterday I replied to his "city 1.3b spend" tweet with a comment about money in vs glazers money out and still laden with debt

Edit

And can you tell us how much the Glazer family has taken OUT of utd in the same period, while leaving a £400m debt in placeThey're obviously doing things the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.