Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be enjoying himself here
1120d8a6455a4156cd6ba55c7e0a0fd3.jpg
Really glad to see this. Coz at the end of the game I was sad watching him.

that's brilliant news if true. Pep has to remember that Sane was utterly superb in the most important game of the season (along with Fernandinho and Bernardo)

The main reason Sane would go is lack of playing time. If Pep won't sell him, it means firstly he rates him; and secondly, he will get game time. If Pep didn't rate him, it would be curtains.

Twitter full of stories that Sane will join Bayern for €70m ... if that happens for that little money someone needs a talking to

I'll put my neck on the line and say that he has the "potential" to become the best player this club or even this league has ever seen. I know it's a big call but if (and that's a big if) Pep manages to sort his head out, he'll fulfill his potential. Pretty evident that I don't want him to leave. But I'd be lying if I say that I'm confident about all that I said. He doesn't look interested at all when on the pitch, and neither is Pep on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.