Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously believe for one moment that City would consider a derisory offer of such ?
He will be valued at £90m as a minimum.

No I don't. It would be madness to sell him to begin with, let alone for less than 100m. Fucking Coutinho went for what 140m?

I wonder if this ‘potential’ line is going to be trotted out in 2-3 years time, ala Balotelli.

Not necessarily at all.
In what world? You think he stays but doesn’t sign a new deal? Don’t see it.

The choice is his, but a choice has to be made....unless, at his young age, he is going to accept NOT PLAYING and just taking the cheque, a la Bale (who is at the other end of his career making €2M/month?!

In what world? You think he stays but doesn’t sign a new deal? Don’t see it.

The choice is his, but a choice has to be made....unless, at his young age, he is going to accept NOT PLAYING and just taking the cheque, a la Bale (who is at the other end of his career making €2M/month?!
Yes he’s got two years left. Same as Gundo had this time last year. When did we sell Gundogan again?

Ps, to answer you, in this world

Yes he’s got two years left. Same as Gundo had this time last year. When did we sell Gundogan again?

Ps, to answer you, in this world
Haha! Good one!

If you’re comparing an aging, multi- crocked Gundogan to Leroy Sané pre-prime, then we have nothing to discuss.

Carry on.

Seems to be enjoying himself here
1120d8a6455a4156cd6ba55c7e0a0fd3.jpg
Fake news,he is a mardarse that never smiles

Coutinho should not be compared as his was a silly fee in any case.
A fee is only good business if both sides agree to any valuation.
I agree. Coutinho was a ridiculous piece of business by Barcelona. However, it serves as a good case to follow from the sellers perspective in that we have something they want and we don’t need or maybe even want to sell. So mr buyer, prepare to pay. We should hold out for £100m minimum. If they don’t like that then call their bluff and we see you again in January.

I should add, I don’t really want a fair deal here, I want those fuckers to pay through the nose ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.