Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing 3rd and two cup finals is good for anyone, never mind in his first season. What are Chelsea fans' problem with him?
It's an English thing really. The pundits have an idea of how things should be and complain when it isn't. He moved Kante out of the DM spot. They think he is wrong for doing so. And won't back down until he shows he knows what he is doing.

Same pundits and type fans were equally doubtful of Pep when he came in and moved out Joe Hart immediately. A good portion of our fans held this against him and scuffed at the passing out of the back idea.

198 points later, everyone has fallen in line. Fans and pundits alike

We didn't beat a single top 10 team away from home this season, only won 4 out of 9 at home. We finish 3rd solely on the back of our ruthlessness vs the bottom 10.

It does tell you something about this team. Woeful against any half decent team that can string a few passes together.

Two draws against the rags.

How embarrassing!

;-)

Abramovich is fucking idiot. Loftus-Cheek out for a year because of stupid match in Boston.

Abramovich is fucking idiot. Loftus-Cheek out for a year because of stupid match in Boston.

It is so mind-numbing, the stupidity of it. Hazard aside, Loftus-Cheek has been our best player since about March.

I took one look at the state of the pitch and knew it was disaster waiting to happen.

That's why Pep turned down Chelsea multiple times.

The state of chasing Ancelotti, Sarri and AVB for ages, before sacking them asap. Why not just stick with Sarri and see if he can fully impliment his style? If they sack him clubs like Juventus will be queuing up for him

Yeah, if I were a top manager and had top clubs chasing after me, I'd be staying far away from Chelsea. I get the appeal of Lampard but Sarri's done a fine job in his first season. Finished third, made it to two finals. Hardly deserving of the sack.

I've said it all along, I'd be surprised if Sarri stays beyond this season regardless of how the season ends.

The majority of the fans hate him so much, they've resorted to booing Jorginho simply because he's seen as associated with Sarri rather than an individual Chelsea player.

I must say, he doesn't seem that bothered about staying or leaving, my gut feeling is that he would jump at the chance leave this chaotic club to manage Juventus.

I must admit though, on a pure emotional level, the idea of Lampard and Morris managing Chelsea is exciting beyond words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.