Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

I’ve given mine up now but something doesn’t seem right here. They’re finding the right moment to unleash an unwelcome surprise?

When do we renew does anyone know I have searched there site but can’t fine anything ?

Nobody knows yet. There was a link that was taken down that showed renewals were suppose to go live at 9am on the 9th May. It also showed there were some price increases as well.

The day before the link was removed and we have heard nothing since.

We all wait in anticiaption, my main worry is not the increase though as I always expect the worse but rather the fact the longer the leave it the more issues will arise re seasoncards not arriving in time again and for those that did recieve them in time a majority couldnt gain entry via the card readers due to the system saying cards hadnt been paid for!

Last season I got in just before half time of the first home game due to the "error" and wasnt even offered an apology. Infact they even suggested it was my fault for not turning up early enough!

i sent a direct messgae to supporters services yesterday

" hi,Any idea when season ticket renewals are going to be out ? cheers "

"Hi , you will receive an email in the upcoming weeks regarding your renewal. We will also tweet out key information leading up to this."

so,they are leaving it very late this year,I'm pretty sure renewals started around mid april last year and you had to commit and renew by mid may.

I’ve heard that the Ticket Office staff have been overstretched with the high volume of big demand games and trips to Wembley. The information people need will be announced within the next few days.

I had a call last week asking me if I would be interested in hospitality package for next season. She said she’ll mail out the details around 14 June, when they go on sale. Not sure if this helps in working out when renewals will take place.

I had a call last week asking me if I would be interested in hospitality package for next season. She said she’ll mail out the details around 14 June, when they go on sale. Not sure if this helps in working out when renewals will take place.

That's to do with 2019/20 fixtures being published on the 13th June. They cant sell hospitality until they know the fixtures

I’ve heard that the Ticket Office staff have been overstretched with the high volume of big demand games and trips to Wembley. The information people need will be announced within the next few days.
Doesn't take much to overstretch the ticket office. Putting the right tickets in an envelope seems to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.