City's New Kits - 2019/20

The kit that I have seen has Etihad Airways in purple, a small "125 years" beneath the badge in purple and a purple strip down the arm with the Puma logo cut out in blue. Nexen Tire is also in purple.
And I thought Nike designs were shit.

I'm really not sure about the purple. Where have they got this from ? Like Roman said, Maroon we can probably get on board with but Purple is just not a City home shirt colour. I just hope it looks better in real life than the mock up (no offence)

Having seen some of the comments from people who've seen it, it seems there was coloured lighting in the room – Personally, I think it will be dark/navy blue, which probably looked purple under purple/pink lighting... I hope so anyway!

Having seen some of the comments from people who've seen it, it seems there was coloured lighting in the room – Personally, I think it will be dark/navy blue, which probably looked purple under purple/pink lighting... I hope so anyway!
I don't want it to be navy anymore. It looks dull and we've used it to much for my liking. Would love it to have the Etihad and Puma logo white.

Purple on a home shirt?? FFS

What is it 6 years of puma? They sure know how to start on a positive note...

I don't want it to be navy anymore. It looks dull and we've used it to much for my liking. Would love it to have the Etihad and Puma logo white.
It won't be white Etihad don't like it. I quite like it in purple and the purple on the socks and shorts , and I'm even ok with a bit of purple on the shoulder. Traditionalists can wait for the anniversary shirt if they don't like it.

Wishful thinking im afraid, it was clearly purple. It wasn't a dark enough purple to be confused with dark blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.