City's New Kits - 2019/20

It won't be white Etihad don't like it. I quite like it in purple and the purple on the socks and shorts , and I'm even ok with a bit of purple on the shoulder. Traditionalists can wait for the anniversary shirt if they don't like it.
Puma is not Etihad. They could choose for a white logo. And I hope they do. It fits sky blue much more.

That's what I'm saying. Puma can and should choose for white. And the actually already did it on clubs with a similar sky blue colour as their main kit.
But the puma part is tiny and would look wrong if it's a different colour to the Etihad.

We had a say on the badge, why can't we with the kits?
I still call shenanigans on any badge consultation tbf

Why kits aren't leaked early, a few mockups etc, then gauge fan's opinions I don't know. Surely it would be better for business for the manufacturers

But the puma part is tiny and would look wrong if it's a different colour to the Etihad.
That's just a mental part on getting used to. It doesn't look wrong in my eyes. The wrong part is Etihad being blind on that dull navy color while using a white logo would've stand out more than it does now.

m_5be4a39f7386bcaf20a6fa3b.jpg

Or
Camiseta-manchester-city-2018-2019-273842895_1.jpg

A easy choose.

That's just a mental part on getting used to. It doesn't look wrong in my eyes. The wrong part is Etihad being blind on that ugly navy color while using a white logo would've stand out more than it does now.

m_5be4a39f7386bcaf20a6fa3b.jpg

Or
Camiseta-manchester-city-2018-2019-273842895_1.jpg

A easy choose.
I know, but Etihad have the final say and if they say white doesn't stand out enough that's that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.