Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

SpursOfficial manager Mauricio Pochettino on the best team in England: “The best team in England is [Manchester] City. Why? Because after competing for 10 months, they got the most points. So, I think it deserves to be said that they are the best English team...”

“Even if we win the Champions League, I will tell you that City will continue to be the best English team. City showed that they were the best, winning more points than anyone. When a team wins the league, they are undoubtedly the best team...”

”The Europa League, the Champions League and other cups depend on a lot of factors that can even question the champion. For that reason, the one that deserves the most respect is the league champion.”

You don't have to bribe us,we are supporting you on saturday

Are Spurs playing on Saturday ? It appears to be only the Dippers who are getting any coverage , the BBC love-in is embarrassing for a supposedly impartial national TV broadcaster , i won't stop laughing for a full week if Spurs win the Champs league , it will be comedy gold. Virtually every non-Dipper will be backing Spurs , they had better not let the nation down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.