Matthijs de Ligt

Dick winning the Balon d'or? you are having a laugh,he wanted the dippers from the start and he was not worth the amount of money to change his mind.also we don't play with 2/3 defensive mids to protect him,he is the most overrated player of the last few seasons,it's who he plays for
That's just silly.

Strange error, certainly uncharacteristic but helluva header. He's got everything you'd dream for in a central defender, excluding shady agent/consultant. Definitely something special about the player and there are not many central defenders you can say that about now - imagine what he'll be like over the next decade and more

Strange error, certainly uncharacteristic but helluva header. He's got everything you'd dream for in a central defender, excluding shady agent/consultant. Definitely something special about the player and there are not many central defenders you can say that about now - imagine what he'll be like over the next decade and more
Is it me or are you becoming just a little bit smug.

Like I said , could be me,

There is definelty something about him, but at nearly 100m?

I'm unconvinced.

I don't think he will stay at his next club for the rest of his career becuase Raiola is his agent, and becuase of that I think whoever buys him in a few years will get the 100m defender everyone expects.

Is it me or are you becoming just a little bit smug.

Like I said , could be me,

If the implication is that I think he is a lock for Barca, I do not. I'd love it to be the case but I am skeptical and uncomfortable about having a Raiola client on my team

Changes nothing about the player, even if he opts for the paycheck - said similar about De Jong when it seemed he was off to PSG, they are generational talents

As for Barca, I am more preoccupied with the mess my club is in more than I am transfer targets

I feel similarly and like City, we also have just one player currently under Raiola management - Xavi Simons. Like Sandler, they are young so the demands from an agent like pizza boy are non-aggressive but that will quickly escalate once they enter into the first team. Txiki et al have experience with Raiola and it's a sound approach to minimize deals involving him

It started much before Txiki came at City. In last days of Balotelli, Raiola was banned from Etihad.

Now this is the only match where I have had a proper look at him so I may be well wide of the mark here, but he reminds me of Richard Dunne.

Haha. I had the same thought. The turning circle of a tanker. Goodness knows how slow he will be turning after a few knee, back and ankle injuries.

He's very good though when you consider his age. I didn't realise he was good in the air. To beat Stones and Maguire, who are both very good in the air, is impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.