UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it just highlights where the pressure is coming from towards our club and owners. I dont think any of the articles are negative towards our club. What it states is that the european laws may have to be re-written
- He states as fact that ManCity are guilty of cheating the regulations (which isn't proven)
- He urges European governments to do something to diminish the influence of 'new owners' in Euro football. Isn't it what the Cartel clubs wish?

The articles read like cheap propaganda pieces, there no genuine analysis there.

- He states as fact that ManCity are guilty of cheating the regulations (which isn't proven)
- He urges European governments to do something to diminish the influence of 'new owners' in Euro football. Isn't it what the Cartel clubs wish?

The articles read like cheap propaganda pieces, there no genuine analysis there.

No probs. Just thought i would post the info anyway. Time will tell now how this is going to play out. But i think our owners wont take a heavy sanction or any sanction as easily as we did last time. The threat of ‘rather spending £30m on the worlds best 50 lawyers and take UEFA to court’ might come true

UEFA are treading on water and the last thing they want ir need is a costly legal battle that could send them crashing

Okay i have tweeted Prof. Simon Chadwick who is prof of sports enterprise based in Salford. After reading an article he was interviewed on for goal.com
https://www.goal.com/en/news/footba...rturn-ffp-in-court/1jtln6fw19enj1pwwn7sm11m7t

He has replied stating this is what he believes is happening right now in the game -
https://www.policyforum.net/deals-not-rules-becomes-footballs-new-game/

And this -
http://www.ejinsight.com/20181108-europe-s-consternation-at-latest-football-leaks/
He’s a fucking idiot and I can’t believe I clicked on those wank links that are so full or error, bias and conjecture dressed up as facts that I’m shocked I didn’t read it on RAWK.

No probs. Just thought i would post the info anyway. Time will tell now how this is going to play out. But i think our owners wont take a heavy sanction or any sanction as easily as we did last time. The threat of ‘rather spending £30m on the worlds best 50 lawyers and take UEFA to court’ might come true

UEFA are treading on water and the last thing they want ir need is a costly legal battle that could send them crashing
Very true but wouldn't it be just sweet to discover the G14 have paid their legal costs through the back door to supplement their dwindling finances.....

He’s a fucking idiot and I can’t believe I clicked on those wank links that are so full or error, bias and conjecture dressed up as facts that I’m shocked I didn’t read it on RAWK.

Ad you say it was a waste of 10 minutes, GCSE level, and it wouldn't get a pass level.

There’s a wonderful bit of humbug and hypocrisy in one of those reports which refers to uefas ‘fear that some clubs were trying to buy their way to success by purchasing players for huge fees and paying them massive salaries’.
This was apparently AFTER our takeover, and they’d never heard of Madrid,Barcelona, rags, Milan,Munich or any of the other history clubs that been doing ...erm...exactly that!

I just hope that whatever the outcome the club come out and states the facts and where we believe we are being wronged, i'd even be tempted to hire the fat Spanish waiter to read the release the press.

And as a starting point I would like the club to publicaly confirm the we are not a state owned club, Get the basics sorted.

Let’s say we have flouted certain rules regarding FFP.

Now we cannot surely be alone in this, other clubs not currently under or been subject to investigation surely have and are doing the same.i refuse to believe the cartels aren’t doing dodgy stuff to circumvent the rules

pretty sure bayern are doing a similar thing with addidas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.