City youngsters going on loan to Anderlecht .

Yari Verschaeren, Jeremy Doku and Sambi Lokonga the biggest prospects in this list.

Lokonga had a huge knee injury, so lets hope he will get back to his level.

Verschaeren was with only 17 years of age our best player this season. They allready call him the little Eden Hazard.

Doku was almost to Liverpool last year, but the new chairman was able to convince him staying with Anderlecht was the best choice for his career.

I have no clue why they'd call him little Hazard because he's nothing like him. Really good talent though nonetheless, would probably compare him to Phil Foden. Doku is great as well, good player but needs to become a little more dynamic and your U14s has some outstanding talents as well which you should look forward to seeing develop.

Keep an eye on Verschaeren on the EC -21 this sunday. Great passing, great mentality, great technique. The only 18 year old with the selection.

Also Amuzu, Saelemaekers and Bornauw will be in that team.

Mangala, Lukebakio and Leya Iseka (the brother of Batshuayi) also with the team and youth players we lost by bad management of the old team manager.

Keep an eye on Verschaeren on the EC -21 this sunday. Great passing, great mentality, great technique. The only 18 year old with the selection.

Also Amuzu, Saelemaekers and Bornauw will be in that team.

Mangala, Lukebakio and Leya Iseka (the brother of Batshuayi) also with the team and youth players we lost by bad management of the old team manager.

Shudders.

There is a rumour we would be interested in Ambrose.

What is the view of the Citizen insiders about this young striker?
Was on loan this season to Lens (in Ligue 2, France) and scored 5 goals in 40 matches (all competitions). Bad numbers in a poor league. Doubt he would strengthen your team very much. Looked decent in the youth teams though

Was on loan this season to Lens (in Ligue 2, France) and scored 5 goals in 40 matches (all competitions). Bad numbers in a poor league. Doubt he would strengthen your team very much. Looked decent in the youth teams though

From what I can see he was mainly played on the wing for Lens, still not great numbers I agree, but not as bad as if he had been playing striker all season

From what I can see he was mainly played on the wing for Lens, still not great numbers I agree, but not as bad as if he had been playing striker all season
Yeah, just saw that. But still poor numbers. If he was going to stregthen Anderlecht his numbers should be way better than that in that league. Anderlecht is a great team, not everyone could get into their starting 11. Would think Matt Smith and Poveda would make the most sense to send on loan to Anderlecht. Maybe one of Frimpong and Dionkou as well

The most important thing about our new players, is that they can function in the Guardiola system.

Alot of the players we have now, cant do that. So now it is key to sell those. Problem is, they have to heavy contracts due to mismanagement.

Now they are looking for experienced players like Vermaelen and Biglia. To support the young players on the field together with Vince. But we first have to lose 20 players or so.

I'd have sworn blind we'd sold Thierry Ambrose. He always looked a real prospect before the end of 2015 when he did his knee(?), powerful and fast and always seemed to play with a smile on his face. He missed all of 2016 and the start of 2017 so hopefully he's over that and can carry on improving, he certainly wouldn't do you any harm. Looks like he's only got 12 months on his contract(he's 22 BTW) so if he does well for you you might have the chance to pick him up for training fees only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.