City youngsters going on loan to Anderlecht .

Colin Bells Boots

Team supported
Manchester City
Not sure if I have imagined this, but has there been any indication that Vincent might be interested in taking some of our young players on loan at Anderlecht ?

Seeing Matt Smith's name playing for Wales has just raised this in my mind.

If true, I am sure that the club would be happy to entrust him to us our players in a way which we would see as being beneficial to their development .

MODS - please move if you feel it necessary .

Would be interesting, also for Man City, because with Kompany and Davies, Anderlecht is planning to play the Guardiola system.

Our team has alot of players who cant function in that system, because they are very weak players.

I made a litle overview of this summer. And I m trying to keep this up to date.

https://rscahuisstijl.home.blog/2019/05/21/zomermercato/

The players with Neerpede after their name, are formed in our very talented Youth Academy, and are the only players with a future at the club.

Last edited:
Would be interesting, also for Man City, because with Kompany and Davies, Anderlecht is planning to play the Guardiola system.

Our team has alot of players who cant function in that system, because they are very weak players.

https://rscahuisstijl.home.blog/2019/05/21/eerste-blogbericht/

The players with Neerpede after their name, are formed in our very talented Youth Academy, and are the only players with a future at the club.
That’s really interesting I will be keeping an eye out now.

Yikes, that's pretty damning of the other pro's...

Who are the most promising youngsters in the academy?

Yari Verschaeren, Jeremy Doku and Sambi Lokonga the biggest prospects in this list.

Lokonga had a huge knee injury, so lets hope he will get back to his level.

Verschaeren was with only 17 years of age our best player this season. They allready call him the little Eden Hazard.

Doku was almost to Liverpool last year, but the new chairman was able to convince him staying with Anderlecht was the best choice for his career.

Yari Verschaeren, Jeremy Doku and Sambi Lokonga the biggest prospects in this list.

Lokonga had a huge knee injury, so lets hope he will get back to his level.

Verschaeren was with only 17 years of age our best player this season. They allready call him the little Eden Hazard.

Doku was almost to Liverpool last year, but the new chairman was able to convince him staying with Anderlecht was the best choice for his career.

Interesting stuff,cheers.

Welcome to BM,i'm looking forward to more of your insight/input.I obviously hope Vinny is a huge success!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.