Matthijs de Ligt

I'm not moaning about anything mate I couldn't care less what u spend good luck to u. Keep buying these players and playing them in a farmer's league ever week to get knocked out of the Champions League by an absolutely shite rag side :) or better still bottle a 4-0 lead.
Thank you.

I agree but i dont even understand why some on here have such an hard

I agree.
What i don't understand is the contempt for PSG money here.
PSG has his money and spends it how it see fit.
City does the same.

Why all those moral lessons (i must be proud, players only go for money etc.) ?
PSG has a goal : winning the CL. They use their resources the way they think they will achieve it.
Same goes for any club.

I agree but I think if you stick your head above the parapet on a rival fans forum you are likely to run into one or two less reasonable characters so don't take it personally.

To be honest though it looks like CityTilIdie84 is just having a laugh; maybe the humour doesn't translate across cultures.

"Farmers league" got me, I'm dying.

I agree but I think if you stick your head above the parapet on a rival fans forum you are likely to run into one or two less reasonable characters so don't take it personally.

To be honest though it looks like CityTilIdie84 is just having a laugh; maybe the humour doesn't translate across cultures.

"Farmers league" got me, I'm dying.
In fact, you are maybe not aware about this but it is a tired meme used on internet (especially on speaking social media like twitter, reddit, etc.).

It is the equivalent of people saying Manchester City fans are dressing as blue seats because their stadium is empty or Emptyhad.

I sincerely find hilarious all your arguments about the money of PSG.

City has more money and does spend more money that PSG but somehow players only join PSG for money but not City...

I still remember the days when we were selling you Anelka and Distin. Your opinions about PSG and City were probably not the same. City was just promoted and spent their record transfer for a central back.
I've not agreed with some of what you've said when we were in discussion earlier.
I thought you were way off the mark but that's cool.

However, but in respect of what you've said above I think your spot on. I haven't got a clue who has got the most money between city and psg but I do believe that like psg, a lot of are players definitely come to City for the money, or at least that is high up on the priorities alongside the football, manager etc. This does not make either of the players who join City or psg bad persons. I think it means they have great agents and they themselves are sensible about wanting to secure their financial futures. City ain't utd nor Liverpool, we don't have players who have yearned to play for the club since they were in their mother's womb. Maybe Foden but that's it.

I've not agreed with some of what you've said when we were in discussion earlier.
I thought you were way off the mark but that's cool.

However, but in respect of what you've said above I think your spot on. I haven't got a clue who has got the most money between city and psg but I do believe that like psg, a lot of are players definitely come to City for the money, or at least that is high up on the priorities alongside the football, manager etc. This does not make either of the players who join City or psg bad persons. I think it means they have great agents and they themselves are sensible about wanting to secure their financial futures. City ain't utd nor Liverpool, we don't have players who have yearned to play for the club since they were in their mother's womb. Maybe Foden but that's it.
Thank you.
I think this whole talk of money or "legacy" is bollocks as the biggest clubs in the world do spend the biggest wages.
Football players are professionals and they want the money they think they are worth.

PSG spending a lot in wages is not something to applaud, but it is not something to be ashamed off either imo. It is a risk. If the player delivers, everyone is happy. If the player fails, you have yourself a new Sanchez case.
And PSG is suffering from that when they try to offload Jesé, Kurzawa, Draxler and others.

I sincerely find hilarious all your arguments about the money of PSG.

City has more money and does spend more money that PSG but somehow players only join PSG for money but not City...

I still remember the days when we were selling you Anelka and Distin. Your opinions about PSG and City were probably not the same. City was just promoted and spent their record transfer for a central back.
Further I noticed you had a few comments from others earlier. Don't get sucked in. Just ignore them or like I intend to do suss out how to use the please ignore feature if you find the usual suspects piling on again with odd comments. We disagreed but to be honest I liked your different perspective on things. You weren't rude and you weren't on the wind up, so your okay as far as I'm concerned.

FFP doesn't apply to PSG - They've got a man on the inside now and UEFA accidently on purpose messed up when re-opening an investigation into PSG, so CAS overuled on a technicality .... UEFA are either completely incompentent or they pick and choose their targets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.