World's Most Valuable Players

The fact that Firmino, Kane, and Sancho are ahead of Bernardo calls the entire valuation model in to question.
All good players, but agree Bernie is worth more. Also the idea that even in the current market any fullback is worth £115.6m is just ridiculous, never mind a failed winger like TAA.

All good players, but agree Bernie is worth more. Also the idea that even in the current market any fullback is worth £115.6m is just ridiculous, never mind a failed winger like TAA.
Agreed.

Some of the other relative valuations, even leaving out KDB being absent from it, range from eyebrow-raising to rolling-eyes to scooping-eyes-out-with-a-rusty-spoon.

But is a far better and more productive player,if messi is in so should he be
Messi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sergio

He's a far better and more productive player, but for how long?
If I have a 64 year old working for me who's a good bit better at his job than a 25 year old who's got the potential but lacks experience, which one do I invest my time in?

The lump is in but not 30 goal a season sergio and rashford is in

I need a lie down
No but Sergio is 31 and said he want's to go back to Argentina so his value will be reduced. It's value to buyers not ability being ranked. But there are players missing like KDB, that said there are many valuations there I would argue too much with.

Agreed.

Some of the other relative valuations, even leaving out KDB being absent from it, range from eyebrow-raising to rolling-eyes to scooping-eyes-out-with-a-rusty-spoon.
The KDB one is a head scratcher, best player to have in the world for me right now, considering Messi's age. Maybe down to the injuries?

No but Sergio is 31 and said he want's to go back to Argentina so his value will be reduced. It's value to buyers not ability being ranked. But there are players missing like KDB, that said there are many valuations there I would argue too much with.
Surely buyers are buying players based on their ability? if it was what clubs value their own players at it would make more sense

Surely buyers are buying players based on their ability? if it was what clubs value their own players at it would make more sense
Nope. If you're spending 50m on a midfielder, you'll spend it on a 21 year old before a slightly better 30 year old.

Well yes but age , contract length, who's buying and how easy it is to get the players have much more influence on fees than ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.