It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

If this De Ligt has owt about him he’ll come here and see if he’s good enough to fight his way into the CB spots for the best team in Europe in a proper fucking league.

If he goes to PSG he’s a fanny and a greedy one at that.

Wowww your comment is so arogant i don t know where to start....

I really don't see us signing a proper CB. We'll end up convincing Nico and bring up Eric.

I just hope we do get Rodri and Cancelo

I really don't see us signing a proper CB. We'll end up convincing Nico and bring up Eric.

I just hope we do get Rodri and Cancelo

Right now it looks that way. Disappointing that we might be weaker at CB next season. But better that than paying 80m+ for Maguire.

We won't be weaker in defence if we get an experienced or excellent centre back in this season coming. Laporte, Stones and or Otto did most of the heavy lifting last season to haul us back into the title race whilst Komps was out for long periods with injury or form.

Although he had a stormer against Liverpool in Jan 19.

Komps played 17 games in the prem last season and 17 games the season before.

He was great in the run in. Fantastic captain and leader but City are more likely to be strengthened with a cb, who enables Pep to rotate and avoid Laporte burning out or render him at risk of injury due to too many games.

I agree but Maguire won't be on 250.000 or even more + Agent fee will be ridiculous

Maguire is already on over 100k/week at Leicester.

If we (or anyone) makes him the worlds most expensive defender he and his agent would need to be incompetent to get less than 200k/week.

You cant spend world record 90m on a centre back and then say, "well actually we dont think you should be in our top bracket of earners".

We know Sterling, at 20 years old, came in on 180k/week. And he was not a record breaking signing.

So the difference between De Ligts supposed 250k wages and what Maguire would be on are not going to be all that much.

Taking us out of it, if United signed him for £90m then he would definitely be on close to 250k/week.

Reactions: cjn
Maguire but he's not the best defender in the world, and neither is de Ligt for that matter. How much money should a guy like van Dijk make, or Laporte, or Sergio Ramos (not as good as he used to be, but after everything he has done for his club, he should be getting paid more than Maguire).

Pep Guardiola’s plans for next season do not include adding another forward to his squad. Guardiola is happy with Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus leading his attack, and Raheem Sterling available to play as a central striker if required.[@MullockSMirror]

Manchester City are willing to buy Joao Felix and loan him back to Benfica next season in a bid to help them win the race to sign the £105 million-rated striker. Atletico Madrid have assured Felix he will get regular first-team football if he moves to Spain. [@MullockSMirror]

Manchester City believe Bayern Munich are starting to back off in the hope Sane will run down his contract to lower his valuation. City have been given no indication during talks with Sane that he would prefer to leave the Etihad than sign a fresh deal. [@MullockSMirror]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.