It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Ye another ridiculous post from Tevez, Maffeo played a huge amount of games last season 8 :( Cancelo all day, every day.

Zinchenko couldn't get a game for PSV in Holland, 2 seasons later hes won 6 trophies with us and an important member of the squad.

A player doing badly away from city doesn't really mean anything.

Reactions: kbb
Ye but he didn't have the ridiculous injuries he had before we bought him.

Anyway Mendy is going nowhere.
Mendy has been training on his own since the season finished so fair play to him and hopefully he can put those injuries behind him and be the player we bought. yes most fans have given up on him but I think he deserves this probably last chance to show what he can do.

Mendy has been training on his own since the season finished so fair play to him and hopefully he can put those injuries behind him and be the player we bought. yes most fans have given up on him but I think he deserves this probably last chance to show what he can do.

I've not given up mate I hope he comes back and shows everybody how good he is.

Why is our fanbase so harsh on Mendy? It's not like he broke his knees on purpose and sat out so he wouldn't have to play, and when he's busy doing other shenanigans you see comments like "stop getting injured focus or leave" man what??? They have a life outside of football, he's a bit of a character and we knew that signing him. Just unfortunate how it's turned out. Now that we will have Angeliño (soon hopefully) and Zinchenko as proper backups I hope it motivates him to fight for his place. On his day he's every penny worth the wing back we paid for.

So you'd have him over Cancelo?

No I really like Cancelo. I just don't care that he's not playing in Germany and if Stuttgart were amenable I'd buy him back for what we paid and loan him out to Spain again.

He's a great player, clearly didn't settle in Germany/Stuttgart for whatever reason but could be sold for a decent profit or brought back in 2/3 years time.

No I really like Cancelo. I just don't care that he's not playing in Germany and if Stuttgart were amenable I'd buy him back for what we paid and loan him out to Spain again.

He's a great player, clearly didn't settle in Germany/Stuttgart for whatever reason but could be sold for a decent profit or brought back in 2/3 years time.

I agree, i was always a massive fan of Maffeo. Douglas Luiz hasn't set the world alight at Girona, but i could see him doing a Zinchenko if given the chance and doing very well in our squad.

Why is our fanbase so harsh on Mendy? It's not like he broke his knees on purpose and sat out so he wouldn't have to play, and when he's busy doing other shenanigans you see comments like "stop getting injured focus or leave" man what??? They have a life outside of football, he's a bit of a character and we knew that signing him. Just unfortunate how it's turned out. Now that we will have Angeliño (soon hopefully) and Zinchenko as proper backups I hope it motivates him to fight for his place. On his day he's every penny worth the wing back we paid for.

I find it a bit weird. Anyone blaming Mendy himself for his injuries are idiots. We’re all disappointed he hasn’t featured as much as we’d all like, but don’t be disappointed at Mendy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.