It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Angelino is rumoured to be brought back and moved on no chance Pep is gunna accommodate 3 and with Zinchenko getting a new contract it's even more likely.

Angelino is being brought back to be apart of the squad, as has been widely reported. We're not selling him on (if we actually sign him).

I'd imagine that Zinchenko will simply take Delph's role in the squad as a utility player, predominantly at LB if Mendy's injuries continue, but also an emergency midfield option.

Angelino is being brought back to be apart of the squad, as has been widely reported. We're not selling him on (if we actually sign him).

I'd imagine that Zinchenko will simply take Delph's role in the squad as a utility player, predominantly at LB if Mendy's injuries continue, but also an emergency midfield option.
If Mendy plays more than 15 games next season it will be a bonus

If we sign him to stay which I very much doubt we will Zinchenko would have to leave. It's ok saying he'll replace Delph but Delph never plays and when he does it's because we're desperate. Not a chance Pep is going to accommodate Mendy, Angelino & Zinchenko for LB Zinchenko would never get a game in Midfield with the likes of Rodri coming in. It would be an absolutely pointless signing unless 1 of the 2 leave.

If we sign him to stay which I very much doubt we will Zinchenko would have to leave. It's ok saying he'll replace Delph but Delph never plays and when he does it's because we're desperate. Not a chance Pep is going to accommodate Mendy, Angelino & Zinchenko for LB Zinchenko would never get a game in Midfield with the likes of Rodri coming in. It would be an absolutely pointless signing unless 1 of the 2 leave.

Maybe he is fed up with Mendy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.