It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

No I really like Cancelo. I just don't care that he's not playing in Germany and if Stuttgart were amenable I'd buy him back for what we paid and loan him out to Spain again.

He's a great player, clearly didn't settle in Germany/Stuttgart for whatever reason but could be sold for a decent profit or brought back in 2/3 years time.

My argument was somebody wanting Maffeo over Cancelo it's a no brainer who gets picked.

Maffeo seems to have stalled I remember him having a brilliant game against us in a pre season friendly for Girona (Sane wasn't very impressed) and thought this lad is going places.

I agree, i was always a massive fan of Maffeo. Douglas Luiz hasn't set the world alight at Girona, but i could see him doing a Zinchenko if given the chance and doing very well in our squad.
Disagree with Douglas Luiz, he's been hit or miss. Has every bit of raw potential, but needs to play at a higher level than Girona if he's to really develop his skillset. Can see him in our first squad in future if all goes right, just unfortunate about his whole permit situation.

PSG have a habit of pulling off the big name moving each summer. De Ligt seems to be this years big name, wouldn’t be surprised to see him follow suit at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.