Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

I will be by the pool sunning myself at my hard earned Spanish villa for most of August so won’t be making any special effort to attend. It’s a well deserved break, so all those who stole my Stoke cup final ticket can continue attending in my absence.

No hard feelings... enjoy the day you northern SC members and I sincerely hope you sell all the tickets like you did for the Stoke final.

Looks like I will be able to get a ticket, went to the semi final, couldn’t get a ticket for the final, can’t wait

I've made a financial decision that we're not going, last season has came at a huge cost and financially we won't recover for a fair few months, I'm sure I won't be alone with that!

Probably looking at over £500 for the trip plus a day off work on the Monday.

I don't believe there are any plans for subsidised buses, trouble with the vermin fans will out many families off
Should be Northern Venue (dare I say it the swamp) as travel already looking expensive
Attendance last season was 72,724, I Could be wrong but suspect we will bring about 10 - 15,000 to this?

I've made a financial decision that we're not going, last season has came at a huge cost and financially we won't recover for a fair few months, I'm sure I won't be alone with that!

I don't believe there are any plans for subsidised buses, trouble with the vermin fans will out many families off
Should be Northern Venue (dare I say it the swamp) as travel already looking expensive
Attendance last season was 72,724, I Could be wrong but suspect we will bring about 10 - 15,000 to this?

A season opener against Liverpool? I think it'll be a bit more popular than 10-15k. Good chance that we'll sell out in my opinion.

A season opener against Liverpool? I think it'll be a bit more popular than 10-15k. Good chance that we'll sell out in my opinion.

I hope your right but I expect many will have been financially stretched by last season, was so many matches and cost so much. I could be completely off the mark though

For a charity shield fixture, this is a big game and a foretaste of the season to come. We will sell all our allocation.

If you aren’t going why are you so keen to try to put other people off? You have your own reasons that are fair enough but there are plenty who will he going and getting whine the lads.

If you aren’t going why are you so keen to try to put other people off? You have your own reasons that are fair enough but there are plenty who will he going and getting whine the lads.

As stated above I hope we do sell out

Post wasn't meant to come across like that, apologies if it seemed anti-city, certainly wasn't my intention!

Two Northern teams then the match should be played at a Northern venue not Wembley imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.