Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Worsley, don`t you realise that my new friend karen7 "likes" me ? Please don`t come between us :-)

Sorry, and to malg, for being serious - it happens to me.

Meanwhile, we can all rejoice in that fine honorable man, friend of Utd, UEFA, FIFA and the FA, being awarded a CBE for services to the aforementioned and himself.

Back to the thread - City can not play themselves having won both the Premier League and FA Cup, so the money laundering shirt wearers are invited along to our party. Lets lift the shield again on Sunday 4 August.

Incidentally, there will be a lot more Blues at Wembley than were at Villa Park in 1972 when Franny`s penalty won the Charity Shield for City against Villa !
We were in the Holte end that day with a couple of Villa fans we'd met on holiday.

This year we've booked accommodation at the Wetherspoons in Leighton Buzzard for the Sunday night. Just over £35 + breakfast for a double room each. We stayed there after the Cup final, a Saturday, and it was around £54 + brekkie.

We were in the Holte end that day with a couple of Villa fans we'd met on holiday.

This year we've booked accommodation at the Wetherspoons in Leighton Buzzard for the Sunday night. Just over £35 + breakfast for a double room each. We stayed there after the Cup final, a Saturday, and it was around £54 + brekkie.

We were in the open end behind the other goal. Not many Blues in there to witness Franny sticking it in the back of the net. Before the end of the match a few of the Holte Boys came round, lobbing missiles.

Leighton Buzzard (and Heath and Reach) are blasts from the past when we visited family in the 70`s.

Lets start the season well by lifting the shield.

I used to stay a bit further north in Bletchley for the London trips, but found the room codes too annoying.

Can’t go, not happy !!

Missus’s best mates baby’s christening. I’ll be strung up by the bollocks if I ducked it

Compromised by agreeing I’ll watch it on tv at the venue whilst getting nicely wankered

Can’t go, not happy !!

Missus’s best mates baby’s christening. I’ll be strung up by the bollocks if I ducked it

Compromised by agreeing I’ll watch it on tv at the venue whilst getting nicely wankered

Strung up by the bullocks? Go to the game then pretend it's a fetish. ;-)

Already had a couple mickeys on the wind up apparently they are going to outnumber us by ten to one and "own" Wembley for the Shield game , ironically neither of these two wankers have ever been to Klanfield , and yet they talk about how great their support is , odds on if you talk to a Dipper "fan" 99% of them have never been near Klanfield and yet when i bump into fellow Blues 99% go to the games . They may have bigger numbers but i would take one match going City supporter for passion and loyalty to our club , before a ten thousand remote control wielding plastic Dippers (same goes for the Rags)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.