Manchester public transport vision

gm-ournetwork.jpg

Where are the ports to the main reactor and what use will be snub fighters against something that big.

Regarding having an underground system there were plans to build one in the 50s but was cancelled due to expense.

Announcements starting to come through on this. £2 single trip bus tickets. I can't see when it would be implemented though but it's a step in the right direction for me.

EDIT: Autumn 2023 is the planned start of the rollout in Wigan and parts of Bolton I have read elsewhere.

3 months to go before I get mine.
Looking forward to swanning around on the Metro for fuck all !!!!
Unfortunately to use the pass on the metro you have to pay an annual fee.

Three of us retired and one of the first thing we did was a journey we called West Side Story. We met at Victoria and in a day did the entire network on the west.
It was all trams apart from a bus from Ashton.
On a later date we did the East side.
Great fun was had sampling many pubs.

Unfortunately to use the pass on the metro you have to pay an annual fee.

Three of us retired and one of the first thing we did was a journey we called West Side Story. We met at Victoria and in a day did the entire network on the west.
It was all trams apart from a bus from Ashton.
On a later date we did the East side.
Great fun was had sampling many pubs.
The journey around the East was obviously
East Side Story !!
(The name of an excellent Squeeze album from the early 80s by the way)!!!

Costs you £10 a year to add off-peak Metrolink travel. So not exactly fuck all but well worth it.

Costs you £10 a year to add off-peak Metrolink travel. So not exactly fuck all but well worth it.
My daughter has just moved into a flat that is directly opposite Sale Metro station.
Cost me £4.30 return to visit her for the first time last week.
So 2/3 trips and I am quids in.
And I have a daughter who lives next to Stamford Park in Ashton,and one who lives near the airport.
My free bus/Metrolink pass will be getting good use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.