It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Some on here cry constantly about international football because it disrupts their personal routine, completely failing to realise that most of our players would choose country over club if push came to shove.

Considering the paycheck...I respectfully disagree.

None of the above.

Save the money.

Keep Otamendi for one more year.

Use Fernandinho and Garcia as 4th and 5th choice.

Next summer at least two foreign spots will have opened up with Silva and Bravo leaving, possibly Otamendi too.

Use the money to buy a top quality centre back from abroad that actually improves us.
We'll be on a transfer ban next summer most likely. Not really worth taking the risk. We need a centre-half now.

Might have a transfer ban next summer though...
I think a ban will happen not sure when, but with this in mind and Otamendi's best years behind him I think we need to buy a top class cb. I like Maguire and he would do well at City, but certainly not at £80 to £90m

You think that if City got the squad together tomorrow and told them that to carry on with the club, they’ll be required to retire from international duty, more would stay than seek a transfer?

Nope, but that is because they can get paid elsewhere.

If you gave them a choice that actually reflects the question we are talking about: Play ONLY for your club and get paid or Play ONLY for you country for free, every single one would choose club.

We'll be on a transfer ban next summer most likely. Not really worth taking the risk. We need a centre-half now.

Why are some so sure of this? Khaldoon seemed pretty confident we have nothing to worry about in his end of season interview. I don't think we'd take any punishment lying down from UEFA's kangaroo court.

Why are some so sure of this? Khaldoon seemed pretty confident we have nothing to worry about in his end of season interview. I don't think we'd take any punishment lying down from UEFA's kangaroo court.

The ban is a fifa issue different to the ffp issues with Uefa. It does look likely because there is precedent..in Chelsea among others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.