United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention managers contracts/pay offs,
Rooneys contract and the Glazers syphoning money out. Too big to fail? Perhaps not...

Could not agree more, however the media will spin things to tell us how the Rags and Liverpool do things the right way and are not dependent on Oil Money. The very clubs they seem to love are both getting robbed right in front of their fans eyes but they fail to see it.

I think as poor as the rags latest signings may be they are a large step up from the dross they have replaced.
The rags will improve with the players they have signed.

I'd expect Spurs and Arse to improve. Chelsea I'm not sure, losing Hazard is a huge loss. They're in a 4 horse race for 4th with Arse, Chelsea and one from Leicester, Everton or Wolves.

Finishing sixth again is probably as good as it’s going to get, I think.
I suppose there is no chance that United supporters could grow in number despite their inability to create a team?
Our hardcore of support became a brand in itself during our times in the lower divisions.
Perhaps they are gambling on a similar happening ?

I suppose there is no chance that United supporters could grow in number despite their inability to create a team?
Our hardcore of support became a brand in itself during our times in the lower divisions.
Perhaps they are gambling on a similar happening ?

Your avin a larf aren’t you? Already dropping supporters quicker than a whores knickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.