United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as poor as the rags latest signings may be they are a large step up from the dross they have replaced.
The rags will improve with the players they have signed.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t. I’ve no idea
But what I do know is that no player can become world class without suitable coaching, a workable system and players around him to compliment his skill set - look at KDB and Sterling under Pelligini, for example. That’s before we even get into the success rate of buying players from Portugal. Anderson was supposed to be the next best things. Remember Helder Postiga. Even the likes of Simao and Nani didn’t get to the heights that they were initially expected to reach

Who?

Nobody does big name expensive flops quite like Manchester United. They’re in a league of their own in that regard. Di Maria,
Schweinsteiger, Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba all within the last few years have gone there for big money on big contracts with their fans expecting them to be their saviour and all have failed miserably. Long may it continue.

Let’s not forget their big money loan move for Falcao. Another major fail to add to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.