City's New Kits - 2019/20

Our gear is front and centre at the JD Sports store in the Trafford Centre. That never happens. It's usually Liverpool or United.

Also, Selfridges in the Trafford Centre. Nothing else that resembles a football kit in there yet there is a stand full of our stuff.

Puma clearly wanting our gear out far and wide

I hope and know that I am not the first fan to call us the Lava Lamps. We're explosive when we get hot. That pink and yellow effort is ugly as hell. I will buy it, because of the novelty factor of looking like something left over from a school lunchtime. Custard and whatever it was supposed to be...

I hope and know that I am not the first fan to call us the Lava Lamps. We're explosive when we get hot. That pink and yellow effort is ugly as hell. I will buy it, because of the novelty factor of looking like something left over from a school lunchtime. Custard and whatever it was supposed to be...

I went on holiday the day these kits got launched so I've missed most of this. Looking at the City website, you can get a cheaper copy of the official shirt for £ 65.00. I could have got one for £ 54.00 in a shop in terminal 2 at Manchester Airport. That's almost 20% cheaper than City are charging. Thankfully I'm going away again next week so I'll get one there instead. Never thought I'd get a better deal for anything at an airport.

2794608-MCFC-Away-Kit-Jamie-Maclaren.jpg

Melbourne City away this season

I went on holiday the day these kits got launched so I've missed most of this. Looking at the City website, you can get a cheaper copy of the official shirt for £ 65.00. I could have got one for £ 54.00 in a shop in terminal 2 at Manchester Airport. That's almost 20% cheaper than City are charging. Thankfully I'm going away again next week so I'll get one there instead. Never thought I'd get a better deal for anything at an airport.

You pay less tax or vat at airports that's the reason all clothes cheaper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.