City's New Kits - 2019/20

i was the first way back with the tropical drink joke, and the first not too far back with the untasteful, but informational, urine joke about bladder cancer,
and I am still yet to receive any royalties.
Btw, that was a “pity like”.

Where are the official shirts made, these are made in Turkey?
I've no idea where the official shirts are made mate.
Maybe the official shirts are made in Turkey also, and the counterfeiters, wherever they are, copy the labels too. However, many counterfeit goods in Thailand come from China, China are the masters of moody goods. Plus, with the Thai baht so strong at the moment, it would make no sense to buy them from Thailand.

I've no idea where the official shirts are made mate.
Maybe the official shirts are made in Turkey also, and the counterfeiters, wherever they are, copy the labels too. However, many counterfeit goods in Thailand come from China, China are the masters of moody goods. Plus, with the Thai baht so strong at the moment, it would make no sense to buy them from Thailand.
Cheers mate.

Seeing that 3rd kit has me craving for a fruit salad chew.
I got the 6yr old the full black away kit today for £39.99. Might be his last they don't do 6/7 yrs just 7/8 and thats £50.00 just for the shirt.

Apparently my father once knew someone in the army whose nickname was Major Ailment, because as soon as he made that rank he began to suffer from a number of medical issues that restricted him to limited administrative duties, and he eventually retired a few years later. They never knew if they were real or PUMA designed.
LOL, General Disarray debriefed Major Payne and they can confirm that the maladies were definitely Puma induced.

I went in a tiny local sports shop in Huddersfield today to pick up some bibs and a few bits. You know the old school type which serves local coaches and clubs with kits, balls etc.

I was amazed to see only two football club shirts for sale: our new home and away. Puma obviously have a good distribution network.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.