Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on rawk for the first time in about a month and they’re still posting Champions League gifs ffs.
The pain of losing the league must’ve really hurt them bad lol

Just been on rawk for the first time in about a month and they’re still posting Champions League gifs ffs.
Looked in there a few weeks ago and thought the same - I challenge anyone to read their general man city thread and still think they wanted CL more than the league :-)

Dippers will get incredible luck next season , I expect them to average a penalty every 2 games Mo the diver will be the highest penalty winner by the end of the season , if VAR is used like it has been recently he will only have to stub his toe and the unknown faceless people in the trailer will give a penalty . We have won the prem two seasons running the prem won't want a third . My fear for next season is that corrupt decisions will ensure a new name on the trophy ,and we all know who the press and tv want that to be , VAR is going to be a godsend to dippers I think it's one of the reasons they won't spend big in the transfer window, they won't have too, that team with VAR giving them an early lead will hand them wins all season, the sceptics amongst you will say yes but it will become obvious what is going on, and I say who is gonna care ? The prem/media/tv are gonna get what they want and we know that some pretty corrupt decisions in games have happened in the past couple of seasons! I hope I am wrong and that VAR does work and works fairly for all teams I just can't see that happening.
I'm thinking the same here mate. It will be used as an extra tool to fuck us over in my opinion. VAR can still be manipulated to suit certain teams. The first 10 games will be a shambles. Guaranteed!!!!

Not sure about that.

Having lived and worked amongst them for most of the last 6 decades, their level of delusion, and what they actually believe to be true, is most remarkable. The average OBEAON believes that they are the greatest club ever, that this current team is the best club side in the world, and it is only a conspiracy on the level of the Kennedy assassination that prevents them winning the CL, PL, FA Cup, Carabao Cup, the Boat Race, the Grand National and the Eurovision Song Contest on an annual basis.

Yup 100% agree with this they cannot believe anyone could possibly support another team other than Liverpool. They are an odd bunch.

That is so bizarre, page after page on the City thread of the same Champions League gifs.

They genuinely believe it has the ability to wound, that their Champions League win (well done Liverpool) is a constant running sore for City fans and elevates them "above" us.

But they are above us! You know, real "istree" club and all that, we're just plastics, Arab money blah, blah, the jury is in on that, and yet still they persist.

One might think they're trying to convince themselves, but that's just me being jealous what with them being blah, blah.... Never Walk Alone...Blah, blah... This means more...Blah, blah... Spirit of Shankly...Blah, blah...Giro....Blah, blah.....Hub cap.

Last edited:
Even when we got 100 points, 82 would've been enough to win it that year. To get 97 and not have anything to show for it must really fucking hurt. Don't think they'll ever live it down tbh.

That is so bizarre, page after page on the City thread of the same Champions League gifs.

They genuinely believe it has the ability to wound, that their Champions League win (well done Liverpool) is a constant running sore for City fans and elevates them "above" us.

But they are above us! You know, real "istree" club and all that, we're just plastics, Arab money blah, blah, the jury is in on that, and yet still they persist.

One might think they're trying to convince themselves, but that's just me being jealous what with them being blah, blah.... Never Walk Alone...Blah, blah... This means more...Blah, blah... Spirit of Shankly...Blah, blah...Giro....Blah, blah.....Hub cap.

After viewing rawk since their champions league win I really can't decide whether they genuinely think we are hurting at missing out on the champions league, or, they are using it as some of mask to hide their pain at missing out on the Premier league.

Given their levels of delusion it wouldn't surprise me if they think it's a stick to beat us with.

Even when we got 100 points, 82 would've been enough to win it that year. To get 97 and not have anything to show for it must really fucking hurt. Don't think they'll ever live it down tbh.

Not necessarily as our points would have gone to other teams which would have increased their total

After viewing rawk since their champions league win I really can't decide whether they genuinely think we are hurting at missing out on the champions league, or, they are using it as some of mask to hide their pain at missing out on the Premier league.

Given their levels of delusion it wouldn't surprise me if they think it's a stick to beat us with.

Judging from this post today you're not far wrong....

xx.gif

Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #31293 on: Today at 11:22:50 AM »

17946 days since the peasants last won a European trophy, that they don't care about...... in their history.

The Internet has been invented
Everton have won the league
Man City have been up and down more often than a manc birds knickers
Different strokes has become a thing and then finished, as a thing.
Zamo turned into a smackhead and then became clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.