Away tickets

utd started a similar bullshit system a couple of years ago and unfortunately we never seem too far from following them these days{aprart from on the playing side}. Theirs was making everyone show ID at away games to stewards they had sent down themselves. It was obviously chaos and didn't last long.

What a load of bollocks..

The ticket collection thing.

As for more for youngsters, plenty do aways now so whats the difference also less tickets punishe speople on lower points who have fuck all chanc eof the criteria reaching them
The points thing also punishes those on lower points who won't be able to catch up when they have the chance.
And when I say low points I am not talking one or two thousand, I mean 10-12000

There is more to come in the next few years. I was in a meeting recently attended by an FA representative who stated that access to Wembley is going to be by mobile app only by the time the Euro 2020 games are played there, which will require contact details, address etc. and it will be linked to travel ticket purchase to and from the ground. The purpose of it is mainly to allow Police to identify individuals who carry out unlawful or anti social activities on public transport traveling to and from games.
It will contain geolocation features to track where fans are to differentiate between late and no show fans.
He also expected this to be rolled out to all PL grounds in the coming years .Big Brother is watching you!
Indeed it is.
When we introduced ticket collection for Euro aways, I said then it had nothing to do with points whores, it was all to do with ‘security’.
Proved to be right.

West ham on sale tomorrow
THIS IS NOT A COLLECTION MATCH
It is not a ballot for 18/25 it's first come basis for 1 day only (tomorrow ) any not sold tomorrow go back into the normal loyalty system on Friday
Another change is juniors can only be purchased online or by phone
No box office sales for juniors under 16

how early is ticket collection window? 3hrs-30mins before game? Does it have to be at the home end ticket office. I have been to internationals with booths at the away end!

Does seem a bit of a mid-selling with the £50 for platinum and those who purchase it for double points! Plus the difference in jumping up and down the LP list will be by signing up to domestic cup schemes. You can see what city are at here, sell home games = points and accessibility to data on those attending matches.

Stupid isn’t it?

The club clearly don’t understand football culture!

A minibus full of lads are not fucking going to go with their mate to the ticket office of an away ground if he’s been selected, they’re going to laugh at the lad who has to go on his own.

Farce!
It seems the City Matters forum reps don’t understand football culture either.

West ham on sale tomorrow
THIS IS NOT A COLLECTION MATCH
It is not a ballot for 18/25 it's first come basis for 1 day only (tomorrow ) any not sold tomorrow go back into the normal loyalty system on Friday
Another change is juniors can only be purchased online or by phone
No box office sales for juniors under 16

Just looked and it doesn't say that on my app, says tickets go on sale tomorrow 10am for SC holder on 25000 points and above then counts down daily

I might be being thick or it might already have been answered. How does this benefit anyone other than the 18-25yr olds? If we are only getting points for home games now we are effectively saying this is the priority order for evermore. What about if you are stuck in no mansland 12-14k? I get some points whores might add a few more tickets to the pot but can't see that being loads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.