Man City TV Launched

I saw something on twitter where it said it's free for seasoncard holders, is that true?

No its not free. Some early confirmation emails said it is £1.00. That is presumably a mistake as the app itself clearly states that it is £1.99 per month. Season ticket holders have since had confirmation emails stating its £1.99.

Does the view all section work for you guys, so you can pick from every match in 2018/2019 season? If so, which devices are you using?

No it doesn't work. Freezes the app. Happening on both the seasons review, 2017/18 and 2018/19. Have messaged them about it but no reply as yet.

It's clearly because we have too many fans. That's what the rags would say and the journos would take rag opinion as truth, as they normally do.

On a serious note they could have sold the membership at £5 and still would have sold. At £1-£2, I wonder how many signups they've had already.

Last edited:
It's Knockaert's son, who kissed Sergio in the pre-match handshake while his dad was carrying him.
This little cheeky chappie.
Notice the little respect nod after he stuck the lips on him.

2popo1x.jpg

Got my Firestick delivered today and quickly setup. The App itself when subscribing gave me the device pairing code which didn't seem to work even when I turned the Stick off and back on, I clicked on subscribe again and it gave me a new code which worked first time.

I got the same issue with the 'View all' section and could only resolve it by turning the Stick off again. Presently watching the Sick Swan :) but the bitrate(resolution) is a bit low. I've got a solid 37Mbps and Netflix looks great on the Stick so I'll put it down to early teething problems and server balancing still a work in progress. If they'd launched it on all platforms from the off I can guarantee that absolutely nothing would be working right now. My email stated £1.99 BTW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.