The most challenging thing you’ve done?

Just learned and binged pc gaming, from never using MnK for gaming to just useless in 1 month in competitive style fps games cs:go/bfv/apex legends.The learning curve was vertical and brutal. A twitch aim god who has gamed for 5 years hard gives noobs no quarter so i got hammered. Most would give in as it is very very hard to learn whilst in game with hardcore gamers. A lot of spawn, get shot instantly, spawn, get bombed instantly.

Now though if you are in my fov i'll snap on to you and take your head off with a Krag Jorgenson quick fast. I can get 30-10 or so now in a round if i go all try hard, give me a year and i'll be much better. At first though just being able to not get annihilated in every round was the devils own job. So i am not Shroud just yet but i can hang with the pro's now and hold my own.

I tried with console after but it is just to slow, it feels like it is in slow motion. Consoles do not have people cheating with aimbots and stuff though which is nice.

A sit on your arse challenge but a challenge it certainly was!
I love it when you talk dirty

i just spent 18 days so far out of my comfort zone I couldn’t even see it with binoculars.

I sailed nonstop single handed from Falmouth to Valencia in my 28ft boat.

1598nautical miles, 500 lucky strike fags ( ran out 2 days before the end), 1 dislocated finger, 3 gales , 1 swamping and virtually 0 sleep.
I got here on the 18th and am only now able to function semi normally again.

My fire has definitely not gone out.

The hardest part would be getting to Falmouth..........What do you do with your boat. Does it get transported back on a trailer or do you flog it in Valencia ??. ( or was it an insurance job !! )

Is there an English translation available?

It's easier in Welsh

Mae hapchwarae pc a ddysgwyd ac a daflwyd, o beidio byth â defnyddio MnK ar gyfer hapchwarae i ddim ond yn ddiwerth mewn 1 mis mewn steil cystadleuol fps gemau cs: go / bfv / apex chwedlau. Roedd y gromlin ddysgu yn fertigol a chreulon. Mae duw nod twitch sydd wedi syllu am 5 mlynedd yn galed yn rhoi noobs ddim chwarter fel y cefais fy morthwylio. Byddai'r rhan fwyaf yn rhoi i mewn gan ei bod yn anodd iawn dysgu wrth chwarae gyda gamers craidd caled. Mae llawer o silio, saethu'n syth, silio, cael eich bomio yn syth. Nawr, os ydych chi yn fy nghwrw, byddaf yn saethu atoch chi ac yn mynd â'ch pen i ffwrdd gyda Krag Jorgenson yn gyflym. Gallaf gael 30-10 neu nawr nawr mewn rownd os dwi'n mynd i drio'n galed, rhowch flwyddyn i mi a byddaf yn llawer gwell. Ar y dechrau, er mai dim ond methu â chael eich cythruddo ym mhob rownd oedd swydd y cythreuliaid. Felly dydw i ddim yn uchel iawn eto ond gallaf hongian gyda'r pro nawr a dal fy hun. Ceisiais gyda chysura ar ôl ond mae'n araf, mae'n teimlo ei fod yn araf. Nid oes gan gonsolau bobl sy'n twyllo gyda nodbots a stwff er bod hynny'n braf. Her eistedd ar eich asyn ond her yn sicr oedd hi!

Still in the process, but raising my daughter who has severe autism coupled with a learning disability.
I genuinely don't know how I survived the weekend a couple of years ago when she had chicken pox, shudder now thinking about it. She has a lot of sensory issues and that itching must have been torture for her.

i just spent 18 days so far out of my comfort zone I couldn’t even see it with binoculars.

I sailed nonstop single handed from Falmouth to Valencia in my 28ft boat.

1598nautical miles, 500 lucky strike fags ( ran out 2 days before the end), 1 dislocated finger, 3 gales , 1 swamping and virtually 0 sleep.
I got here on the 18th and am only now able to function semi normally again.

My fire has definitely not gone out.
Nice one. Sorry to hear about the swamping - why didn't you just piss over the side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.