Away tickets

I'll be very surprised if checks are made on more than 4 Premier league away games this season.
IMO it will be more than that, at least it will officially. The fear factor of being the one that gets 'selected' will stop people from abusing the system. I don't think they will ever announce how many are going to be selected, again for the fear factor to work. In reality I don't expect the amount 'selected' will be more than twenty or thirty people, it doesn't need to be.

IMO it will be more than that, at least it will officially. The fear factor of being the one that gets 'selected' will stop people from abusing the system. I don't think they will ever announce how many are going to be selected, again for the fear factor to work. In reality I don't expect the amount 'selected' will be more than twenty or thirty people, it doesn't need to be.

That fear factor doesn't work when they tell you before the tickets go on sale that it won't be 'collection at destination' such as West Ham.

worth a listen - Cheesy interviewing a few fans regarding ticket point changes including Matty Dove (18-25 City matters representative) -

There’s a huge difference between a few people abusing the system regularly and hundreds of people abusing the system occasionally.

In order to punish the former (if they really exist), we’ve put the fear of god into lots of blues who buy a ticket merely to help a friend.

That’s the reality, regardless of whether it’s good or bad.

Fear factor??

Do we know the sanctions that will be imposed yet to create any 'fear factor'

Football is losing it big time now. Fear factor, I despair

It's a premier league rule on away fans, nothing to do with the police for prem games. 10% of the ground capacity or 3,000 whichever is the least.
It is yes, but the fa cup ruling used to be a minimum of 15% of tickets for away fans. United gave us less than 15% (Allegedly) due to police restrictions,

What exactly is a points whore? Is it someone who can’t attend a game but buys a ticket because a mate has asked if it would be possible? Is it someone who buys a couple of tickets for them and their mate who then on match falls ill and doesn’t go. The other person then comes on here and says they have a spare? Is it someone who buys a ticket and is then told two weeks later by their wife that the6 can’t go as she has booked a romantic night away. Guy moans and groans but sells the ticket at face value to his best mate’s son? Can someone let me know the definition of this so called person!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.