Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works, is it? There's one bidder who desperately wants and needs him, it's not like we want or need to sell him, so that's what the price should reflect. They should pay north of £150m or they can look elsewhere for their dream-target.
It's exactly how it works. Price is what a buyer will pay, and we've only got one of those. If Pep is fed up with him and you want to get a deal done, that seems like a decent price to me.

If we think theres a decent chance of getting a ban next summer we have a lot less leverage than you think.

How are they wildly unrealistic? Bayern are in desperate need for wingers and have literally come out and said Leroy was their dream target, we'd be stupid not to milk them for every last penny they've got. Selling him for anything less than £130m should be considered bad business (should be 150m if you consider they ought to pay asshole-tax).
Just feels like people are picking arbitrary figures out of the air, and will probably use it as a stick to beat Begiristain with if Sane leaves for a more realistic fee. Could well be wrong, and hope I am, but starting to think that the club might be more open to his sale than the fans are.

I disagree with a lot of posters.
He simply maybe hasn't had the chance to discuss and decide what to do.
I think he will stay and sign our new deal.
Despite all the noises from Bayern I think he's happy here.

It's exactly how it works. Price is what a buyer will pay, and we've only got one of those. If Pep is fed up with him and you want to get a deal done, that seems like a decent price to me.
Beggars can't be choosers and your assumption that Pep wants rid and we're therefore somehow forced to sell is just baseless bullshit.
We're in no way obliged to be offering any fair deal to Bayern, not after the way they've gone about this, so no, 100 mil is nowhere near a decent price.

I disagree with a lot of posters.
He simply maybe hasn't had the chance to discuss and decide what to do.
I think he will stay and sign our new deal.
Despite all the noises from Bayern I think he's happy here.
Thank you and good night :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.