Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only won by 1 point and he scored the decider in the rags and dipper games

Yes he did, which is why I said we have excellent service out of Leroy. However, if we don't have him I still am very confident we would win the league again. Liverpool benefited from huge amounts of luck last season whereas I believe we will be even better this season, with or without him. We are far superior to Liverpool in my view.

Am I missing something?

If Sane does leave why is nobody pulling Sancho’s name out of the hat

I for one would not loss to much sleep about swapping one of the best German left side midfielder for one of England’s best left side midfielder.

I’m surprised he hasn’t been linked with anyone all summer.

Just feels like people are picking arbitrary figures out of the air, and will probably use it as a stick to beat Begiristain with if Sane leaves for a more realistic fee. Could well be wrong, and hope I am, but starting to think that the club might be more open to his sale than the fans are.
Sorry, have you seen the fees that were recently paid for unproven talents?
Bayern is desperate for a winger and Leroy is their dream target, how would you not capitalise on that?

If there gonna make a move for him (which I doubt ) they need to be told that it’s this week or not . We can’t take this into the final week because it’s gives us little time to bring someone in . A lot of people think that we’re ok with what we have but we need to constantly keep evolving and that means bringing players in every season . If you look at Man Utd when they were winning the title fergie used to tweek the squad every summer and that is something Liverpool have not done this season which I’m happily surprised about . As for sane if he is not signing this contract he needs to go because we don’t need players who are sulking because they have to sit on the bench

funny that the rules of a player contracted to another club is ??? you can not speak to him to unless the club holding agrees ???

munich and the rules at uefa are a piss take, tapping up at its best ?? come on city bring them to court take them on
I’m sure this has been mentioned a million times, but they’re not technically breaking any rules with what they’re doing. It’s undignified and underhand, but nothing that we could report them for. Good article on it here:
https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/s...th-domestic-and-international-transfers-rules

Beggars can't be choosers and your assumption that Pep wants rid and we're therefore somehow forced to sell is just baseless bullshit.
We're in no way obliged to be offering any fair deal to Bayern, not after the way they've gone about this, so no, 100 mil is nowhere near a decent price.
It's not my assumption, I was discussing a hypothetical, which I made clear.

Because there's one bidder and he only has two years left on his deal (and we might be getting a transfer ban for one of them). Also because if he isn't going to sign Pep might actually just prefer to move him on and to get a deal done. £90-100 would be fair in my opinion.
Be fair to them lol,after what they have been doing all summer,we should add several million on for being ****s

Think people need to realise that sane does have that game changing aspect to his game,and we already have lost a top top player in kompany losing sane would be two big positions to fill going into this season,obviously we don’t know what the outcome would be without these players,but I’d rather be going into the season with players of their calibre than without ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.