Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you see that's what gets my goat up about the transfer market and other clubs taking the piss ??? sane is worth only £80million to munich a season pro that won 6 major trophies in 2 seasons but when city want to buy a up and coming lad that's won fuck all but shows promise its £70milion ???? city must slap a £200milion on sane and stop letting other take the piss
That's the guy's buy-out clause if we want to get him without fucking about. I don't think Sané will leave the club for less than £100 million, although it does seem increasingly likely he's off to the German rags so his price will not be what it could be.

That's not how it works, is it? There's one bidder who desperately wants and needs him, it's not like we want or need to sell him, so that's what the price should reflect. They should pay north of £150m or they can look elsewhere for their dream-target. Fairness shouldn't be in the equation
150m from the jazzcat in the corner, 150m, 150m...

its the cheap fee munich want to pay and if city take it will send all the wrong messages to the others wanting our other players ?? we need to stop all this bollocks about the fee munich want or willing to pay for sane, its time to pay up or shut up ?? sane just won 6 major trophies in 2 seasons at the home of the champions, and sane is one of the up and coming stars that any club can print there own money with in shirts sales and image rights

so £200million is cheap as chips in today market ?? and a young german superstar going to the biggest club in germany its like winning the lotto for munich
200m. 200m. Do we have any advance on 200m?

Why is German rags manager acting like a small time cvnt ? I haven’t heard any manager make such a childish comment on clubs dealing.
This is beyond amateur.

ha ha City won't be thinking about a ban next season to justify anything regarding Leroy. Look cjn you live in a house worth £250k, you don't want to sell, I want your house, would you be thinking " I can get 320k off me for your house or would you be thinking when I knock on your door I may accept 210k, come on it's the first one, because you don't wanna sell.
Yeah but what if my house was on a flood plain and I thought there was a good chance it would be worthless in two years from the rising tide? If theres no other buyers I'd think very hard about your 210k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.