Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is anyone arsed what bale is doing? He's getting pushed out of Madrid for absolutely no reason at all, he's won most things there is to win in football, he's not getting any younger and with his injury record good luck to him if he can get 1 million per week I'd do the same.
I think this is the gareth bale thread, that's why people are arsed but I maybe wrong :)

Why is anyone arsed what bale is doing? He's getting pushed out of Madrid for absolutely no reason at all, he's won most things there is to win in football, he's not getting any younger and with his injury record good luck to him if he can get 1 million per week I'd do the same.
So would most on here who seem hell bent in calling him a greedy fecker

So would most on here who seem hell bent in calling him a greedy fecker

Yes we would.

Unless we had a gift to play top level football & were already stinking rich, in which case I'm pretty sure most of us would rather continue playing top level football, just as most top level footballers, most of whom could also move to China, also choose instead, to stay at the top for as long as they possibly can.

Most people are not money grabbing ****s.

Yes we would.

Unless we had a gift to play top level football & were already stinking rich, in which case I'm pretty sure most of us would rather continue playing top level football, just as most top level footballers, most of whom could also move to China, also choose instead, to stay at the top for as long as they possibly can.

So if someone dropped a contract on your desk offering £1m / week and you were at the end of your career, you would snub it - fair play to you

Yes we would.

The way I see it he doesn't have an option to continue playing top level football, he has an option of staying at RM who don't want him or going to china but RM pulled that deal so does he even have any option?

He is on a whopper of a contract and that means no one is in for him but he doesn't have to make this easy for RM, they put themselves in this position wher ethey are trying to force him out - he doesn't have to make this easy by offering to take what would be a massive pay cut.

From my perspective RM deserve criticism for making such a mess of this situation. The way they have publicly called him out and pressured him to leave has been shocking and then for them to pull the China deal is just awful rank bad management. I cant even work out what they are trying to do other than piss him off but without a potential move what does that achieve. I think he will stay out of spite. Good luck to him, enjoy the golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.