Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he could get more time , but he'd need a big improvement to become a regular starter ahead of Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Bernardo. Think the best he could expect in the immediate future would be to push ahead of Mahrez in the pecking order not sure he'd start the season ahead though.
He wouldn't need to get ahead of all of them necessarily. Jesus and Aguero will probably stay central, Sterling and Bernardo on the right, Sané and Sterling on the left. If Bernardo gets used centrally a bit more often then boom, space opens for Sané.

And a better finisher. and more composed in the box. and better at passing.

I can't agree with the passing one but I'd say that the first two are irrelevant if he's jogging into the box and Sterling is busting a lung to get on the end of every cross. That's why Sterling will usually outscore Sané over a season- it's in the work ethic.

It's not about fullbacks,we lose a fast winger who is going to be the attack,a fullback is a poor substitute,raz on the left for 60 games? no matter how you view it we are losing a talented fast option,i don't believe for a minute we aren't going to miss it and we are not looking to get another winger in,a probably ban next summer,hope it's been thought through
Liverpool, Real Madrid (when they were good), Barcelona have all used full backs instead of wingers and kept the front 3 inside. Maybe Pep wants to go that way he's done it before.

I said on here last season he'd be the first to leave us,was laughed at and told not a chance,I was and still am hoping I was wrong,but fear I'm not now,so if he does go I am to be known as an ITK,or to be more precise I'd prefer to be a SWMOE....(seen with my own eyes) kinda guy.

I know City don't want to keep a player who isn't fully committed but this is one time I think City would be well served telling Bayern to do one and take their chances next summer when other clubs will get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.