Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly think we are shafting them on this one. Cancelo is the kind of explosive threat Pep has been trying to get in the full back position since he arrived with little success. Walker is amazing but doesn't have the final ball, Mendy does but his job as social media manager takes up most of his time and Zinny / Danilo land somewhere in between (I do have high hopes for Angelino once he beds in though).

Giving Pep something he has been after for 3 years now for 27 million quid is an absolute bargain and hopefully Danilo will finally get the starting spot, and the respect, he deserves.

Honestly think we are shafting them on this one. Cancelo is the kind of explosive threat Pep has been trying to get in the full back position since he arrived with little success. Walker is amazing but doesn't have the final ball, Mendy does but his job as social media manager takes up most of his time and Zinny / Danilo land somewhere in between (I do have high hopes for Angelino once he beds in though).

Giving Pep something he has been after for 3 years now for 27 million quid is an absolute bargain and hopefully Danilo will finally get the starting spot, and the respect, he deserves.

I'll be happy if we get him but it won't be for £27M because if Danilo is included then it's effectively £50M+
If it were only £27M then fingers would be lost in the exchange!

I'm perplexed how Danilo hasn't increased his value in his two years here.

As good as we can be negotiating for buying a player, we still suck at moving them on.

I'm perplexed how Danilo hasn't increased his value in his two years here.

As good as we can be negotiating for buying a player, we still suck at moving them on.
He's hardly played. when you say we suck, if teams don't offer more we can't sell for more. We aren't turning down big offers and selling cheap.

Its not for 27m though. it's for 55m.

Which i agree, is still good for the right player. but they are getting as good a deal as us, if the figures reported are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.