Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people need to wake up about his not being at the level of Bernardo or Sterling.

He's a completely different player to Bernardo, who is better, granted. But even Bernardo cannot do what Sané can do. Sané is a better player than Sterling. He's faster, more agile, more skilful, better crosser, a better natural finisher and better ball striker.

Yes he is less consistent, but what do people expect when he's brought on on 90 minutes occasionally, instead of starting week in, week out.

But perhaps he doesn't demonstrate consistently what Bernardo and Sterling can do ?

If he did,then I suspect that he would be in Pep's line-ups regularly, and not brought on for minutes at the end of the game. Only my opinion but I don't believe that Pep would ignore the player if he was doing what he wanted, either in training or on the pitch.

There is a reason for this treatment Sane gets from the manager.

What if there is no problem and he just wants to play at Bayern for higher wages and a guaranteed starting spot?
He has been on the bench a lot of the season so there is obviously a problem,can't blame him if he goes to the germans as there star player in the biggest team in his home country

It’s going to be well north of £100m considering the fees for slabhead and lumpkaku . Plus a German club wanting a German player adds it on , also they are twats so a twat tax for good measure.

I think ultimately our balance sheet need to reflect a very sizeable profit, especially when conforming to FFP regulations. We have to play hard on this and if it means sane spends a large amount of time on the bench then so be it. Hopefully he’s not playing the “run down my contract” game so Bayern get him cheap or free

Last edited:
So, as a summary....
Leroy is considering moving from the best club on the planet in the best league in the world with probably the best manager the game has ever seen to go to a decaying team in a vastly inferior one team league with an imbecile as a coach and a bunch of criminals running the club.

Why ?

either
A/so he gets more game time ? means your not up to the challenge to be the best you can be surrounded by the world's best
or
B/ Money? so you sacrifice football experience to go from unbelievably rich to filthy rich..whats the difference after a certain point anyway.

If Leroy leaves it says a lot about him to be honest.
Money with a capital M

It’s going to be well north of £100m considering the fees for slabhead and lumpkaku . Plus a German club wanting a German player adds it on , also they are twats so a twat tax for good measure.

I think ultimately our balance sheet need to reflect a very sizeable profit, especially when confirming to FFP regulations. We have to play hard on this and if it means sand spends a large amount of time on the bench then so be it. Hopefully he’s not playing the “run down my contract” game so Bayern get him cheap or free
I wouldn’t put it past them to play the waiting game Leroy is still very young and only going to get better playing under the best manager in the world. Why cough up now when they can sit back and wait and get him for free he could also demand higher wages wouldn’t surprise me at all

I think ultimately our balance sheet need to reflect a very sizeable profit, especially when confirming to FFP regulations. We have to play hard on this and if it means sand spends a large amount of time on the bench then so be it. Hopefully he’s not playing the “run down my contract” game so Bayern get him cheap or free
2017/18 Annual Report
- City post record revenues of £500.5 million, a 44% increase in five years
- Profits reported at £10.4 million, the Club’s fourth consecutive year of profitability
- Wage/revenue ratio sits at a healthy 52%

I think our financial results don't require any further boost in terms of FFP -

And let's just remind ourselves. Not 3 months ago, that Cnut Rummenigge was publicly calling for us to be banned from the CL.

And we are supposed to do a deal with them???!?!!! The arrogance of that club is really astonishing.

How can we *possibly* sell to them at any price, let alone at less than our valuation of our player?

I just cannot see any way this deal.happens.
Do you not think that our owner will see business as business and deal with enemies seperately?

I'm sure there is much more juicy ammunition he already has on the BM hierarchy that will be used eventually, in the mean time his non football sector dealing prowess is more than capable of tying BM in knots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.