Community shield Post match thread

Do they actually think their 2nd half dominance was because of their superior footballing skills or tactical ability, as opposed to City being totally fucked & barely even having the legs to pass the ball, let alone press, properly ?

I think they are going to drop a lot more points v lesser teams this season, as we may also do, but not so many as them.

Good game, first half we were excellent, but tired a bit in the second half and both times had chances to win it.

KDB looked sharp although his final ball was n't quite right and despite a few misplaced passes Rodri played well and will be a good signing. Bravo had an excellent game and was possible MOTM for us.

city looked vunerable and liverpool looked classy all second half , you can be excited as much as you like about winning a penalty shoot out but you didnt win the match

tenor.gif

Do they actually think their 2nd half dominance was because of their superior footballing skills or tactical ability, as opposed to City being totally fucked & barely even having the legs to pass the ball, let alone press, properly ?

I think they are going to drop a lot more points v lesser teams this season, as we may also do, but not so many as them.
I hope you aren't accusing the Liverpool fans and media of delusion. That's sacrilege.

KDB, after match said, pre season was more commercials than fitness and it showed, we looked sharp first half which is a good sign,as kev said we play the same way all the time, another week of conditioning and we will be ready for west ham, COME ON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.