Community shield Post match thread

city looked vunerable and liverpool looked classy all second half , you can be excited as much as you like about winning a penalty shoot out but you didnt win the match

And yet we won, go figure.... I think the excitement comes from you giving your all, much like last year, and yet come in second best, again..

The funny thing is we’re at 60/70% and you crying like a fucking stereotypical, short changed on dole check, ****, just embodies why most of the country hate your club, deluded fuckers!

Agreed ... however Pep made an absolute clown out of himself today. It was a friendly and the yellow card antics were just plain silly. Its' as if he has suddenly had enough and started fighting back too much. IMO it could have been a free kick ... nothing more.
url

I thought first half we bossed them with Rodri and Kdb running midfield. Second half and hey made 6 changes which they won’t be able to do next week and they were much fitter than us . I think they are a really good team so in. Reality we only play them twice anyway. We are going to struggle in defence because apart from stones who is prone to mistakes and Laporte we don’t really have anyone else who can come straight in and calm the situation. Otamendi will cause us problems this season. I have never been a fan of Jesus but I’m being won over by him. Thought bravo was great tbh

And yet we won, go figure.... I think the excitement comes from you giving your all, much like last year, and yet come in second best, again..

The funny thing is we’re at 60/70% and you crying like a fucking stereotypical, short changed on dole check, ****, just embodies why most of the country hate your club, deluded fuckers!
FFS Zin.......WE DIDN'T WIN..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.